We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What Is Collected
The following information may be collected:
- Name, City, State , Operating System, IP address and email address when you use our chat feature
- Email address when you sign up to our newsletter
- Name, Company, City, State, Zip code, Country, Phone Number, and email address when you use our contact forms
What the Information Is Used For
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Contact information submitted via the chat feature will not be used for any other purpose other than to allow us to reply to your inquiry. You will not receive emails from this site unless you sign up to our newsletter.
- Contact information submitted via the contact form will not be used for any other purpose other than to allow us to reply to your inquiry via email or phone call. You will not receive emails from this site unless you sign up to our newsletter.
- Email addresses collected through the newsletter signup form will allow us to send you a product email monthly only.
How Cookies Are Used with Google Advertising & Bing Advertising
IPD uses Google Advertising & Bing Advertising, which in term utilizes traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This tool is used to analyze data about web page traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes only.
You can disable cookies at any time via your browser application’s settings.
How Cookies Are Used with Formilla Chat
What do we use your information for?
Formilla does not use any data collected on behalf of IPD for any purpose, except for the sole purpose of providing the service IPD has registered to use with the Formilla platform.
Do we use browser cookies?
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable cookies via your web browser’s settings. Like most websites, if you disable cookies, some of Formilla products or services may not function properly or at all.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Formilla does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Formilla in operating the Formilla website or conducting Formilla business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Formilla may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Formilla site policies, or protect Formilla’s or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Data Retention & Removal
When using Formilla’s products, customer data is retained indefinitely and remains available inside IPD’s Formilla account unless otherwise deleted from the Contacts section of IPD’s account. Deleted data may be retained briefly on Formilla’s servers anywhere from approximately 0 to 72 hours, as it is queued and subsequently processed for deletion.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
Formilla complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective May 25th, 2018.